The Enigma rim is a new high-end rim - made of superalloy material with a special heat-treatment procedure. Lightweight but extremely strong and way more stiff than standard alloys used in most rims. A sleeved connection results in a strong and impact resistant rim and also saves weight due to the specific rim profile.
The 2014 Enigma rims are 31mm wide and 22mm high, and are a perfect choice for all heavy duty MTB applications - including DH, dirt jumping and even heavy-duty Enduro. Another feature is the high-end graphic application technique that makes these rims stand out.
Available in 26” size only in two drilling options: 32h & 36h. Wide, pressure resistant NS rim tape completes the package.
- sleeve joint for great strength and impact resistance
- material: 6000 series supper alloy, special heat-treated
- width: 31mm
- height: 22mm
- designed for standard 3 cross lacing
- no eyelets
- NS Bikes quality high pressure resistant rim strap included
- valve hole: AV / Schrader
- disc brake only
- Size: 26” (559mm)
- ERD: 543mm
- drilling: 32h & 36h
- weight: ~550g +15g NS rim tape
- colours: black, jungle, blue