661 Rage II Hard knee (Loic Bruni)
The RAGE HARD is the more bombproof brother of the RAGE pads. They’re identically constructed but the RAGE HARD has an external hard cap for added protection to deflect, slide and slip across any problem.
Rage Knee. The Rage collection will no longer be known as the “Kyle Strait.” Loic Bruni took a special interest in the Rage line and won World Cup races with his prototypes. He sketched ideas and brainstormed concepts with our designers focusing on weight reduction, extended coverage zones and improved breathability. The result of Bruni’s obsession is the new Rage family, which is versatile enough to climb and descend the world’s best mountains.
661 Rage Knee Features:
- Brand new low profile chassis that has a larger knee protection area
- Padlock connection system attaches to the Evo shorts to keep the pads in place
- Internal flexible knee impact cap covered by kevlar
- Stretch mesh sandwiches dense perforated impact EVA on the inside & outside of knee
- Rear of pad is breathable stretch mesh
- Internal silicon printing on top and bottom elastic and in knee pocket area holds the pads in place
- CE 1621:1