he Rebate Jump set out to provide MTB Dirt Jump riders with a rigid alternative to suspension forks, whilst keeping BMX styling.
- Premium 4130 Cr-mo
- Deep drop steerer allows shallow bend radius legs and large weld area for increased strength and the internally and externally machined steerer offers optimised strength and weight.
- Fluted and butted 31.8mm legs are both light and strong.
- Super buff 6mm thick BMX style dropouts, CNC machined for lightweight.
- Regular 10mm (QR or nutted) machined axle slots with safety dropout lip accepts regular MTB - QR hubs or nutted axles 9-10mm.
- 36.7mm rake
- I.S. Disc mounts included.
- Available in 450 mm Axle to crown lengths.
- Short Suspension Corrected length provides crisp steering.
- Optional extra clamp-on V-pivot system for either 24 or 26".