A completely new stem for 2014, the Magneto features an astonishing minimalistic design that looks unlike anything else on the market. Everything in this stem is out of the ordinary: an integrated top cap, a wedge steer tube clamping system and a two piece sandwich design. At the same time we made sure that user friendliness has not been sacrificed (including knee friendliness thanks to the smooth and round steertube clamping area). Cold forged from quality AL 6061 T6 in our own moulds before going into the extensive CNC.
Perfect for Freeride/Enduro use, strong enough to take a hard beating and light enough for racing. It features a high surface wedge design that locks the stem on the steer tube securely and has a build in wedge release screw. The installation procedure and cutting of the steertube to fit the stem is a piece-of-cake (most other stems with this system have an complicated installation procedures that requires blind cutting of the steertube).
If you want something unique, this is a product for you.
- material: cold-forged 6061 T6 Alloy top & bottom halves + extensive CNC machining
- unique high surface wedge clamping system with two big clamping bolts
- 2 front clamp bolts to hold the bar.
- integrated topcoat star nut bolt
- size 31.8
- reach: 47 mm / 1.8”
- rise: 0°
- stack: 30mm / 1.2”
- weight: 199g (note: weight includes topcap and bolt)
- colours: black, jungle, soda blue, teal