100% new, the 2016 Endur-O-Matic 2 offers more protection, more ventilation and comfort, more eco friendliness, but remains as classy and unique as always.
The Endur-O-Matic has been the statement helmet of our brand since 2009, the one that everything stemmed from.
It came as a real bombshell at a time when MTB helmet production held no surprises. It made a huge impression on a generation of MTB riders, but the time has now come for it to get a facelift, probably even some major surgery in certain aspects. Of course it retains some of the lines and codes of its famous big brother, but also plenty of enhancements aimed at making this helmet able to take on the challenges that face any real MTB rider.
URGE Endur-O-Matic 2 helmet
Urge Bike products exclusive design
- As always “tight” fit around the head for an “anti-mushroom” effect
– In Mold conception with 4 shells for better finish and durability of the exposed areas
-Use of a “butterfly” cage allowing an optimised cohesion of the shell structure
Priority given to ventilation
- 28 vents
- Optimisation of the Venturi effect with air channels inside the shell before extraction to the rear vents
- Orientation of the Butterfly cage blades to facilitate the air penetration inside the shell
- A smooth shell, with a reduced volume and more coverage on the rear and sides makes a highly protective helmet
- Reduction of the rotational impact on the head and brain in case of a crash
- Reduced hooking risk
- Higher protection of the neck and occipital
- Super light and flexible visor for more safety in case of a crash
- Use of the Butterfly cage allows a better impact absorption and therefore a better safety
- Fitting - Optimized shape for use of goggles and glasses
- Retention system - the BOA system fits around the entire skull: simple, lightweight and super-efficient, with 2 height adjustment anchor points.
- Inner pads - monobloc design to insure the perfect balance between comfort and breathability. Made of a performant material: washable, anti-bacterial and moisture wicking
- Straps anchors - completely redesigned for a better adjustment ergonomics
- Eco Conception Index
- 100% recycled EPS (reused waste coming from the automotive industry)
- Straps made out of recycled PET (plastic)
- 28 vents
- Butterfly cage
- CE1078/CPSC/AS Certification
- Boa retention system
- 4 sizes - 2 shell sizes: S/M (53-57cm) and L/XL (57-60cm), delivered with pads of different thickness in the box to fit your head perfectly.
- Delivered with pads of different thickness
- Recycled PET straps
- Recycled EPS shell
- Weight: 349 gr